Keep on buckin'. Keep on loving. Keep on creating.
This handcrafted Honky Tonky tee was inspired by the famous phrase Keep On Truckin’ adopted by ‘60’s hippie counterculture. We just gave it a western twist and shout-out. The hand-painted type was inspired by vintage, golden-era rock & roll tees from the ‘60’s and ‘70’s (The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Beach Boys, Jimi Hendrix, The Allman Brothers), and the hand-painted bull rider from classic rodeo posters.
Custom Orders: Any available tee can be custom-distressed, just like our One-Offs. Just email us at email@example.com with the tee and size you want, and we'll send you an invoice for the customized tee ($82).
THE HONKY TONKY TEE:
- Super premium
- Relaxed, flattering fit
- Extremely soft 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- Vintage inspired
- Garment-dyed so no two are alike
- Slightly weathered
- Subtle distressing around the neckline and bottom hem
- Raw hemline at sleeve opening
- Looks and feels like an old favorite you’ve loved and worn for years
- Not see-through