Keep on buckin'. Keep on loving. Keep on creating.
This handcrafted Honky Tonky tee was inspired by the famous phrase Keep On Truckin’ adopted by ‘60’s hippie counterculture. We just gave it a western twist and shout out. The hand-painted type was inspired by vintage, golden-era rock & roll tees from the ‘60’s and ‘70’s (The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Beach Boys, Jimi Hendrix, The Allman Brothers), and the hand-painted bull rider from classic rodeo posters.
THE HONKY TONKY TEE:
- Super premium
- Classic fit (think James Dean, Marlon Brando, Paul Newman, and Steve McQueen)
- True to size
- Extremely soft 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- Vintage inspired
- Garment-dyed so no two are alike
- Slightly weathered
- Subtle distressing around the sleeves, neckline, and bottom hem
- Looks and feels like an old favorite you’ve worn and loved for years