This is for all you cowgirls. Whether you’re on your horse or on the subway, you know who you are. And you know you’re gonna keep on buckin’ no matter what life throws your way.
This handcrafted Honky Tonky tee was inspired by all the strong ladies out there showing everyone how to get 'er done, vintage rodeo posters, and all the pioneering bronc riding women of rodeo - Mabel Strickland Woodward, Fannie Sperry Steele, Bonnie McCarroll, Ruth Roach, Lorena Trickey, Tad Lucas, and Marie Gibson - just to name a few.
Custom Orders: Any available tee can be custom-distressed, just like our One-Offs. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the tee and size you want, and we'll send you an invoice for the customized tee ($82).
THE HONKY TONKY TEE:
- Super premium
- Relaxed, flattering fit
- Extremely soft 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- Vintage inspired
- Garment-dyed so no two are alike
- Slightly weathered
- Subtle distressing around the neckline and bottom hem
- Raw hemline at sleeve opening
- Looks and feels like an old favorite you’ve loved and worn for years
- Not see-through